Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Do we love much?

chiclayo chiclayo chiclayo... love it.

June 15, 2015
Humility. Humility is the key to success. Read the talk by Elder Ucthdorf this week and it taught me lots about grace which I loved. It talks about the example of a woman begging the Lord for mercy, while another man is content with his own righteousness. He then teaches the parabola that he who is forgiven much, loves much. When we honestly are humble, and see our weaknesses and strive to become better through Him, we love much. Certain times in the mission I just feel like the Lord has poured out so many blessings on me and trusted me to take care of and help His children know the truth, and a lot of times it is hard to feel adequate to do that haha... but I know that His grace is always sufficient, and it’s a lot of fun to get to do this work. Great week. 

Crazy turn of events, I’m leaving Reque tomorrow with my companion to open an area in Chiclayo! Woot... the craziest part is I will be back with Hermana Zamora!! So crazy... I’m super excited, but this weekend has been a little bit crazy.

Kind of bummed to get kicked out of our area, just feel like I have put so much into this ward and seen so many blessings and miracles... hard to leave, but It’ll be great. I love the new experiences to learn and grow that the Lord has given me and am excited for more! 

This week has been awesome. We are seeing so many FAMILIES progress as they are starting to come to church, read the Book of Mormon and grow closer to their Savior. I know more than anything that our families are the key to success and all happiness in this life. 

Sorry it’s short, know I love you all and am thankful for you everyday! 
Hermana Clegg
Played volleyball and soccer today with all of the hermanas in our zona! super fun... so out of shape haha