Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

We are living the dream!

The plaza..... this city has my heart.

November 9, 2015
This week was awesome! I don’t really know what happened, but I’ll try my best to sum it up.
Highlights: 
AMERICAN FOOD! We finally found a good restaurant, Oreo shakes, etc.  
The rain! It is starting to shower on and off, so fun and refreshing! 
We helped paint flowers for the primary program this week and it was so fun! Well.... I still am really bad at crafts and didn’t really love it haha, but it was exciting. 
Also we had interviews, which was super fun! I love talking to president and hermana williams, they are the best! We were there for about 3 hours, but it was such a blast! 
Elder Moore brought pop tarts to correlation and I cried! It had just been a while.... haha. More emotional over food than people sometimes. 
This week we found some more investigators and it was really fun. There was a lady named Rosa whose son died a few years ago from cancer. It was so touching, as we were teaching about the Savior and the plan, I asked if she believed and it was so touching to hear her say through tear streamed eyes, "I believe." So precious. 
Nelly and her family are doing well. We had a family night with some members and she just cried as she talked about how her life was changing and how much she wanted all of her family to accept it. The gospel CHANGES LIVES. 
We also are working with a less active family and their dad Hermano Sime. We talked about the importance of the Book of Mormon, it really does keep us doing what we need to. 
More than anything I have felt so blessed to have the gospel in my life this week. And realized more than ever that I am LIVING THE DREAM. The chance to share the good new with all the people of Peru. Love you all lots. I’ve decided the trick is just to keep doing what is right and TRUST that you are doing it. Everything always works out and your realize the HAPPINESS the Lord has placed before you haha... 
Have a great week! 

Hermana Clegg
Backpackers from Sweden and Korea. I love the mission haha. 

One year mark with my pensionista! She made me a cake haha 

The ZONE... Chiclayo central. 

The only problem in our companionship... if only she wasn't AN AGGIE.