Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

Hawaii.. Canada.... Peru.... companions

Hermana Wood

February 22, 2016
Well, this week has been crazy! Lots of changes and lots of cool things going on. 

So first off we had transfers! My third emergency transfer, but it’s always what needs to happen! It was so sad to leave Hermana Wood, she was just "that companion" that you love haha.... 

We had a multizona on Thursday and at lunch president pulled us aside and said we had cambios. Hermana Wood went to open an area in Chiclayo and finish a training, and I am with Hermana Palomino! She has 7 months and is from Peru... Via Rica? The district of Janin.... something like that, THE JUNGLE. However she studied in Lima for a couple years so she is pretty civilized. I like her lots! 

We also had an intercambio and I was with Hermana Christensen who is from HAWAII! So that was sick. She is so awesome and seriously such an amazing missionary. I learned so much from her and we also had a ton of fun! 

And, I got to see Hermana Smith! I love her SOOOO MUCH. It was probably the last time I would see her, so that was a little sad. 

Looking at what happened... not a lot of good news. The hardest part of the week was Lesli and Rola broke up with us. Hard. Rola said she didn’t believe in the Book of Mormon and Lesli said she didn’t have any interest and would maybe look into after she graduated, but not right now. It was like 180 turn and more! We are going to see what happened and keep trying, but that was pretty hard. All happens for a reason I guess! 

On Sunday I was feeling kind of... melancholy haha. I just felt like I was running out of time and hadn’t done a whole lot to help the Lord. Satan. However we went by the church with a member to grab her hymnbook, and they were having a conference for all of the recent converts and guess who I saw, HNA WENDY! My convert! I just made eye contact and waved through the window, but it was such a miracle to see her for the first time in almost a year! 

I realized how very important each of God’s children are, and it doesn’t matter if its 1 or 1 million, He just wants us to help them. 

Yesterday in church a hermana talked about prayer, and kept saying the Lord just wants us to trust! It really hit me how it’s almost like He is the one driving, and we can be judgmental about every turn, how fast He is going, etc. etc. or we can just TRUST that He is a good driver. 

I know that He has a plan for each of us and knows exactly what He is doing, and most the time begs us to trust Him through prayer. 

Anyhow, Love you all and hope all is well! 

Hermana Clegg 
dead dog!

hermana christensen

hermana smith!

generation foto... we are all steps haha.